18 Girls;
Brenda, Lynette, Chloe, Farah, Charlene, Shi Min, Ivy, Dawn, Xiu Yan, Noelle, Aqilah, Atikah, Elaine, Xin Ping, Sherilyn, Angeline,
Yan Lin, Yeo Ming.
20 Boys;
Aditya, Liang Rong, Clive, Daryl, Desmond, Jeremy, Joshua, Kendrick, Hing Cheung, Rafael, Jason, Farhan, Faris, Helmi, Mahathir,
Putera, Shafiq, Syahir, Hong Hng, Sufi.
LINKS
Atikah |
Angeline |
Charlene |
Elaine |
Farah |
XinPing |
|
2/1 |
2/2 |
2/3 |
2/5 |
BLABBERS
CREDITS
Photoshop 7.0 / Photostudio 5.5
X
X
X
X
X
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Lets thank each other for the memories and playing an invaluable role in each lifes. There was once a friend who told me that secondary school friends will be the ones who will stick with you for the rest of your life and secondary school times will be the times you miss the most. I never believed, but I think now I do. All that we've been through together are not necessarily easy. But, we've still been through them all together! Everybody all for one. :)
I just want to tell you guys, chin up! Brace up! We've been through tougher storms than this yeah. May you all be in the class of your wish :D
Wrote , at 10:34 PM;